Food Truck Owners (FAQ)
Interested in getting on the BoatYard Eats schedule?
Please email us and provide us with your detailed contact information, your cuisine, menu, and any links to your website and / or social media outlets on your business. After reviewing your information, we will schedule a meeting to try your food at another location. If all goes well, we will schedule your truck to be part of our rotation.
BoatYard Eats provides amenities.
- Ample seating
- Restroom facilities
- Trash services
- Placement on our website
The rules and guidelines food trucks operators are subjected to while at BoatYard Eats.
You will be provided with a copy of our “Food Truck Rules, Regulations, and Scheduling Guidelines” pamphlet, however the highlights are as follows:
- You must provide your business permit and proof of insurance
- Be ready to serve for the duration of your shift per your scheduled day
- 11:00 am to 11:00 pm Monday through Sunday
- At the end of your shift, you will be required to provide a printout and/or electronic copy of your register tape/ sales report to the Manager on duty
- Can't run out of food!
- All must wear appropriate attire.
- Shirts and shoes required
- No midriff or low cut tank tops
- Be respectful of people on the patio, the Cornelius walking trail, and our neighbors.
Doggie Rules. Your Dog is Welcome if:
- They are kept on a leash
- They are well behaved
- They are not aggressive
- They do not get on tables or chairs
- They are not left unattended
- You pick up any poops
- You are responsible for your dog
- No barking dogs
- No animals allowed inside building